Sunday, February 15, 2009

Let's get this party started

Ok, so I finally decided to start this thing up because too many funny/awkward/embarrassing things happen around me, and I can only share the stories so many times before the people close to me tell me to shut the hell up. So I have a blog now where I can let things out, because when I don't, I end up laughing in my sleep. Seriously.

I don't plan on posting regularly, just as I think of stuff. I usually loose interest in something like this after about two weeks, so we'll see how it goes.

To start off, let me just say that I'm more of an introverted person. It takes me a long time to warm up to people, and I am a terrible judge of character. I guess I am just bad at reading people altogether. It is a closely guarded secret that I have a sense of humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment