Wednesday, February 25, 2009

St. Patrick's Day

My husband keeps trying to get me into playing Warcraft with him and so far I have had good luck avoiding it because it runs like shit on my laptop. I have nothing against the game, its just that I'd like to avoid any more hobbies that might become an obsession. I mean, between school, my art, blogging, stumble upon, and my drinking, I just don't think there is enough time in the day.

Today at lunch he let me know that his plans for St. Patrick's Day included getting drunk and showing me how to play Warcraft while we house-sit for his parents. Another reason I have been avoiding it is because he has a group of people that he always plays with. They chat with their microphones the whole time and I just know that I am gonna sound even stupider on the other end of a microphone than I do on the phone.

Whenever I have to make a call to someplace like school or customer service I secretly hope I will get a recording because I get so nervous talking to a real person. Once they even asked me if there was an adult that they could talk to instead. (ouch) What am I supposed to say, "uh, my husband is here?"

No comments:

Post a Comment